Last modified: July 10, 2019.
The website you have entered (thermoambientenergy.com, its sub-domains, affiliated websites and applications, any mobile versions) and any services or Content (as defined below) available therefrom (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work owned and operated by Thermoambient Energy Project (“we” or “us”).
) constitute a legal agreement between you and Thermoambient Energy Project.
If you are under 18 years old, your parent or legal guardian must read, understand, and agree to these terms on your behalf prior to your access to and use of the site. If you do not agree to these terms or have not obtained your parent or legal guardian’s consent to agree to these terms, do not access or use the site. In no event may you access or use this site if you are under the age of 13.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
CHANGES TO THE SITE OR TERMS
Thermoambient Energy Project reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) at its sole discretion with or without notice to you. You agree that Thermoambient Energy Project will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or any part thereof.
Thermoambient Energy Project further reserves the right, at any time, to revise these Terms or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of the Site, the Content, or any other matter, in its sole discretion. Any modification to the Terms shall become effective when posted. ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT BY YOU AFTER THE POSTING OF THE REVISED TERMS SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO SUCH REVISED TERMS. No modification to these Terms shall be valid or enforceable against Thermoambient Energy Project unless expressly agreed to by Thermoambient Energy Project in a writing signed by a duly authorized officer of Thermoambient Energy Project.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you access and use the Site. Thermoambient Energy Project may terminate these Terms or discontinue operation of the Site without notice to you, at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion, without liability, including but not limited to if you breach any of these Terms. In the event of termination of these Terms with respect to you, you will no longer be authorized to access or use the Site or any Content.
In the event of a termination of these Terms or termination of your access to and use of the Site, Sections 3 through 14 of these Terms shall survive and continue in full force and effect. Further, all rights granted by you shall remain in full force and effect and Thermoambient Energy Project shall be permitted, but shall not have any obligation, to delete any of your personal data collected in the operation of the Site unless otherwise required by law.
USER CONDUCT; PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree that you shall not post, publish, submit or otherwise disseminate through the Site any content or other information:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that violates, infringes or misappropriates any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- that violates any law, statute, regulation, rule or ordinance (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, profane, abusive, racially, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or entity, or otherwise contains foul language;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
In addition to the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Download or upload any content or material that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any area within the Site;
- Collect or store personal information about other users of the Site, or submit personal data on the Site without their express permission and authority to do so;
- Attempt to access or use the Site or the Content after your access or use has been terminated;
- Affect the way the Site displays Content (including any pages contained therein) other than through adjustments to your browser or display settings to facilitate your personal viewing of the Site;
- Use any automated means to access or use the Site or to collect any Content contained therein;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or the infrastructure;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to manipulate your presence on the Site;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the Site or its infrastructure;
- Engage in any acts or omissions that could constitute a violation of applicable laws, statutes, regulations, rules or ordinances.
You agree to notify us if you suspect any activity in violation of these Terms and cooperate with our investigation of such violation.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links”). Such Third-Party Links are not under the control of Thermoambient Energy Project, and Thermoambient Energy Project is not responsible for any Third-Party Links. Thermoambient Energy Project provides access to these Third-Party Links only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links. Your interaction with all Third-Party Links is at your own risk. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
We may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Site or delivering them to you through email, if you have previously provided your email address to us. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we cannot be held liable if you do not receive notice.
USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
If you (a) are using the Site from a country embargoed by the United States, (b) are on the United States Treasury Department’s list of “Specially Designated Nationals,” or (c) are on the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders, you agree that you will not conduct any commercial activities using or through the Site and will not otherwise use the Site or any related services in violation of United States export control laws or regulations.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Thermoambient Energy Project, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, vendors, partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, members, managers, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to (a) your breach of these Terms or any applicable laws or regulations, (b) your access to or use of the Site and/or the Content, (c) your violation, breach or misappropriation of a third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other intellectual property, proprietary or other right, (d) your tortious acts including, without limitation, defamation, and/or (e) any claims you may raise against third parties relating to third party products or services. We reserve the right to assume, at our expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claims. If we assume such defense, we will be responsible solely for our legal fees in connection with such defense and all other losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses shall be your sole responsibility.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the access to or use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us at: privacythermoambientenergy.com